Europe-wide compliance for the taking back of batteries and accumulators
Are you producer or distributor of batteries and accumulators? Take advantage of our expertise and fulfil all requirements of European Union for battery and accumulator waste according to the respective national regulations.
Do you want to take back spent batteries and accumulators in all EU countries as well as Great Britain, Norway and Switzerland with little effort? Our service offers you relief and maximum security for your compliance at the same time.
As a company doing business internationally, you face a set of unique challenges due to the implementation of the European Directive 2006/66/EC on (spent) batteries and accumulators in your respective European sales countries:
- There is no Europe-wide central reporting and registration office for batteries, the requirements differ from country to country.
- More than 28 relevant legal texts and a variety of different take-back systems do exist in the European countries.
- Only a few laws are available in English, the texts are published in more than 20 different languages.
- The legislation is inconsistent.
- There is a high risk of unintentional non-compliance and its associated penalties.
- Analysis of your legal obligations in accordance with the respective country-specific legislation.
- Takeover of the application and registration with the specific take-back systems and state authorities as well as the contract management and communication with our foreign system partners.
- Implementation of the legally required quantity reports and further reporting.
- Identification of country-specific measures and implementation of these to maintain your compliance.
Your benefits at a glance:
You only need one service provider for the whole EU.
You use our capacities and our expertise.
You meet the requirements of the individual national regulations throughout Europe.
You save a lot of time.
Our expert for:
taking back of batteries and accumulators
Head of Sales